Now Swaine Flue is spreading all over Bangladesh at very alarming
rate. Every day almost 20-25 people are being detected as H1N1 virus
positive in Dhaka . Still many people are suffering from fever and
they don’t even know if they are positive or not.
Let’s have a look what are the Main Symptoms that you can suspect it
as H1N1 positive.
1. Sudden fever for 2-3 days with temperature of 101-103 deg and
it doesn’t come below 100 deg even after taking medicine.
2. Running nose with sneezing frequently with slight cough.
3. Slight pain all over the body
4. Breathing problem ( complicated case )
5. Feeling very weak after fever rise.
Untreated Swaine Flue even cause for anyone’s death
What should we do after being caught
1. Go to any specialist immediately and take suggestion from him ,
2. Take a lot of fluid ,
3. Sleep as much as you can ,
4. Take a lot of good food ,
5. Take complete bed rest for at least 7 days ,
6. Isolate yourself from others in a room for 7 days .
Where you will get HELP
In Dhaka you can get help from this below places
1. Dhaka Medical College Hospital ,
2. Sir Salimullah Medical College Hospital ,
3. Shorawardi Medical college Hospital ,
4. Shastho Odidoptor Mohakhali Dhaka .
IN MOHAKHALI SHASTHO ODIDOPTOR ( Ground floor, Red Building ) (
beside Mohakhali Rail gate ) you can get free test of Swaine flue and
Medicine with proper Guideline for 24 hours. Contact with them in this
If your patient is seriously ill they will collect sample from your home.
What are the preventive measures to protect yourself
1 .Use mask for 24 hours specially when you go to public area like
market, bus stop etc.
2. Don’t shake hands with others or don’t touch the patients who are infected.
3. Wash your hands with soap frequently .
4. Put your clothes in Detergent Water for 10-15 mins after coming
from outside .
5. Take a complete shower with soap after coming from outside .
6. Don’t touch your face and nose when you are outside of home or
beside any patients .
7. Try to avoid public place as much as possible .
Don’t be afraid when you are detected as H1N1 Virus positive. Although
direct medicine is not invented yet but proper bed rest partial
medicine and good care can make you well fit for work again.
NEGLEGENCY IN TREATMENT CAN DAMAGE LUNGS WHICH CAN LEAD TO DEATH.
If you are in fever please go immediately to MOHAKHALI for free test
and free medicine.
SO we should spread this message to everybody to whom we work, to whom
we live and to as many people as we can to save LIFE as well as to
save our self.